♦ Itty Bitty Art Committee ♦ Created by Sophie Ashcroft and Beverly Cottrell

Thursday 18 March 2010

Gold

I (Sophie) have been having a little mooch around Manchester and it's great China town for a bit of product inspiration and in between sticky buns I grabbed some fortune cookies which lead me to have a go at making some one for myself.

On a previous crafting occasion I had a little play around with some jewellery making experiments with two little brass rings, Shrinkies and a little bit of gold pen. The plastic shrinks down by supposedly three times which makes accuracy on a small scale fantastically easy without the huge of dirty great big magnifying glass, awesome no?

These two rings where put up for sale at The International Artists Book fair


This Video is 8 shades of awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment

♦ Itty Bitty Art Committee ♦ Created by Sophie Ashcroft and Beverly Cottrell