♦ Itty Bitty Art Committee ♦ Created by Sophie Ashcroft and Beverly Cottrell

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Holy Gocco Batman




A ONE and a TWO and a THREE and FOOOAR!

I have been given a chance to have a play with a Gocco machine before mine arrives from Japan. It's a great chance really to get to know how they work without having to worry about wasting precious materials (that are as well as being rare are ungodly expensive to buy, ship and get through customs).
So I drew out my little design with a high carbon pen and burnt it onto a screen using the inbuilt light box and have had a little play with printing on a few different things; Canvas tote bag, folded paper cranes, tissue paper, metallic effect paper, luggage tags, light weight paper and gift cards.

If you want one of the ten gift cards I made I'll be happy to post it to you for the small price of a postcard in return :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♦ Itty Bitty Art Committee ♦ Created by Sophie Ashcroft and Beverly Cottrell